A solution consists of the following elements:
- A header image - A design example of the idea or an image of the problem the idea is solving.
- A title - Give your idea a title that in an easy way describes what the idea does / or how it helps the user.
- A description - Give others an understanding what the idea is about and what the outcome is, from the user perspective.
- Rating - define how to prioritise the idea against other solutions.
- Tags - add tags to your idea to make it easy to find when searching.
- Goal - give it a priority in relation to your business goals.
- Upload files - Upload any type of file that are related to your idea, there can be blue prints, problem analysis, technical documentation, research results, etc.
- Link idea - If your idea is connected to other solutions in TheyDo you can specify it here.